Tuesday 5 March 2013

Continue running....

One of those days... yeah, it hit again. I am at one of those spots in this life, where you look at something with desperation and the tears can't help but well up in your eyes.. I tried to suppress as usual but you know, I remembered, sometimes it is ok to cry. Crying will not solve anything, but you often find the strength to continue after the tears. And that is what happened today.
Today I looked at my a certain part of my work, and I was just thinking, hopelessness... Whatever inspired to get into these waters of postgraduate engineering, I do not know. At the end of each day, people ask, how was your day? And you spare them the details, just smile and say it was good... like all is well... only one or two people know that underneath that smile, behind these spectacles, someone is wondering what the flip is going on...
Anyway, the tide turned... I let myself cry, picked myself up again, and I continue on this road... fighting off the negatives and tripping stones..... Believing that God and smart hard work will get me out alive.. Of course, it is not easy, it is sometimes hard to keep the focus, and I lose it, so many times.. like today... but the only way I will get through is by keeping up the focus.... I continue running.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment